Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Favorite Cows... So Far


Every now and again, you discover something about yourself. You've lived in your skin for so long, but you get a new revelation... you like something... maybe it's waking up early, or reading your morning news. Maybe it's something more quirky, like ketchup on eggs. I like certain things as well. In photography though, I enjoy the challenge of photographing cows. 

Why? Well, cows seem quite frightful at times, and can easily be startled. My favorite lens in a my 16-35 f/2.8. So to get a nice shot of a cow, you need to be closer. It takes time to get close to a cow, as do most things in life. I get quite a bit of satisfaction to capture a nice portrait of a cow and have accepted my photograph quirk as a challenge to face each time I encounter one. 

With that aside, below are my all-time favorites!










No comments:

Post a Comment