Wednesday, September 7, 2011

YAFL Action

Here are some YAFL action photos I've taken over the past month for Kim Jew Sports. Action is something I enjoy shooting because moments are always coming and going and using a camera is an opportunity to capture these instances. Someone once told me that "If you saw it, you missed it." Meaning that if you saw the play, then you probably didn't capture it in your camera. This phrase rings through my mind as I shoot. The other important aspect to action photography is paying attention. You never know what will happen during a game, even if it feels routine. This is true in life as well, because sometimes you may just miss something amazing and not even know it came and went. 

All images shot with my 70-200mm f/2.8 and a hand-full of them with a 300mm f/2.8 thanks to my boss.


















1 comment: